Wednesday, January 14, 2009

WTF, Tilly

The list of things Tilly has demolished since she began to "play"

A jar of moisturizer
An entire bottle of Cumin
My Calphalon pot holder
My favorite Calvin Klein flats*
A roll of grosgrain ribbon
An entire roll of wrapping paper
Two TV remotes
One Wii remote

I'm beginning to have terrible visions of Tilly chewing her way through my favorite things; furniture, books, wedding pictures. Seriously, what's next?









*I originally thought these were salvageable when Ben called to tell me Tilly chewed off "some of the leather" on the CK flats. I suggested covering up the "some" with black shoe polish. Ben's response: "I think our definition of 'some' might be different." Sure enough, Tilly had ripped huge strips of leather from the once-amazing shoe. I mean, these shoes went from black leather to white-cloth lining. I buried them last night.

1 comment:

Dana said...

This is upsetting. A cat would never do these things.